Group Sales Interest Form
Policies and Procedures:
Please review the following policies and procedures when ordering through Group Sales to ensure a fast and hassle-free way to buy tickets.
Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Payment on all group orders must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Group reservations may be canceled if payment is not received by specified date.
- A group generally consists of 10 or more tickets per event
- Group orders must be placed through the Group Sales Department by:
- Completing the above form.
- Our Group Sales Department will contact you to reserve your seats
- Phone: (706) 262-4573
- Mail: 601 7th Street Augusta, GA 30901
- In person by appointment.
- When ordering tickets, please provide us with the following information:
- Event, date, time, number of tickets, ticket price selected, group leader, group name, address, e-mail and telephone (day and evening)
- Once payment is received, additional seats may be purchased should the need arise, and subject to availability. However, orders received after published deadline are subject to full price. Requests for additional tickets must be received at least three days prior to the event. Additionally purchased seats will be as close to the initial seat location as possible, based upon availability.
- All sales are final once payment has been received. There are no EXCHANGES or REFUNDS
- Once payment has been received, tickets can be emailed or mailed to the purchaser, or left at Will Call at the SRP Box Office.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Checks and money orders are made payable to Augusta Entertainment Complex. Any cash or in-person payments must be scheduled in advance.
- A fee of $5.00 will be added to each order requesting ticket delivery
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the show will not be mailed unless requested.
- Tickets can also be picked up in person at the Augusta Entertainment Complex Group Sales Office if preferred. Arrangements for pick-up can be made at least 24 hours prior with a Group Sales Representative.
- Should someone other than the Group Leader pick-up tickets, please be sure to notify the Group Sales Department. Tickets are not released to a second party without proper authorization from the Group Leader.
- For most shows, children age 2 and older must have a ticket to be admitted.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating is available. Please let us know in advance if members in your group require special seating.